Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Messeca/Solestruck Contest!

So I'm entering this contest with Solestruck to win the Messeca Coraline Velvet (featured in this polyvore set I created). They said to be creative, and that they love it when we get crazy guuurl (s). Considering, there's NO way in a million years I'd EVER be able to afford any of this (a girl can dream), I hope I don't get points deducted. Besides, I'll probably just end up finding/thrifting similar pieces and styling them the EXACT same way. Either way, wish me luck!
Messeca/Solestruck Contest!



P.S. How fab is this BALMAIN Military Jacket? Now to get my hands on $1000 that I can justify spending on a coat.

P.P.S. Solestruck is having a HUGE Black Friday sale. The details haven't all been revealed, but there's talk of additional markdowns in their sale section? A new TV or more shoes? Decisions, decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment