Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fashion Victim





So the Halloween season is officially upon us.  I started the season after work yesterday, decorating our area for the Halloween celebrations next week.  Then spent an unreasonable amount of time searching for white face paint for my "fashion victim" costume for the Zombie Party at the Matinee.  I had seen some at the Dollar Store earlier in the week, and should have just bought that, but nooooo, I didn't think I would need it since I had already planned my costume for this year.  OH well.  I did my make-up, and Adam and I headed out.  Too bad no one else got the ZOMBIE PARTY memo.  There were a few people dressed up in costumes, but for the most part, nothing.  Commence feeling like an idiot.  C'est la vie.

Check out Esther.  She makes a great carnie:

No comments:

Post a Comment