Thursday, May 30, 2013

Akronmania

So remember in my last post how I said we went to the Goodlife 5 year Anniversary Party on Sunday?  Well, honestly, the best part about the party is the swag.  Every year they make these hilarious T-Shirts and give them away.  How nice of them!  I walked away with the one below.  On the front it says "Akronmania" and the back "Goodlife runnin' wild".  Pretty hilarious.  

I REALLY wanted to wear it to work on Tuesday, but I thought I should give it a day or two, plus I didn't know how well it would go over - it's a pretty casual environment where I work, but I wasn't sure how a tattoo shop's party shirt would fit in.  Today seemed like the perfect day (it was my Friday).  So I "dressed it up" with my "fancy" jeans and sandals.  Plus, I think whenever you tuck something in, it instantly adds a bit of neatness and class.  What do you think?






And then, because Adam was taking photos, this happened.






TShirt: Goodlife Party, Jeans: Old Navy, Sandals: Black Poppy (c/o PacSun), Sunnies:  H&M, Rings: Assorted

We're headed to Philly tomorrow, so enjoy your weekend (s), and I'll see you all back here on Monday (or Tuesday)!  

We're not just "runnin' wild" in Akron!


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment