Monday, October 6, 2014

Beau Says 'Boo'! St Louis Photo Diary

In lieu ("Lou"?) of a new #MCM post today, how about some photos from my trip to "the Lou" last weekend (besides I don't think Adam would appreciate a #MCM post dedicated to Anderson Varejao)?

Old Car Show and Fundraiser on Saturday at Atomic Cowboy



Two of my Lovely Hosts!


Sunday: Gettin' Tattooed.



It doesn't look as raw anymore.

Epic! Pizza at iTap



Sunday Night Show at Plush.





Animal Teeth.




Wyatt Blair.




Strange Donuts Picnic at the Arch on Monday.










"Hey Vegetarians! My food poops on your food!" Classy.




The third lovely host.





Selfie time! (I'm talking about the girl behind me - this was NOT on purpose.)

Lunch at Chava's Mexican Restaurant because Mission Taco is closed on Mondays.

Dinner at Olympia.


Everyone is over me taking their photo!


Flaming Cheese!

The flight out Tuesday morning.  Look! The Arch!

If you are what you eat, then last weekend in St Louis I was:
Cheese and Peanut Butter Crackers
In-Flight Peanuts
An Atomic Cowboy Fish Taco and Veggie Taco
Atomic Cowboy Veggie Nachoes
A Royale Match™ Chicken pita and salad
Eggs, Hash Browns, (unknown) Hot Sauce (c/o the Future Mr and Mrs Fortune)
An Epic slice of Buffalo Chicken Pizza (without the chicken) and an Epic Veggie Slice of Pizza
Two Micro Concretes at Ted Drewes (because I couldn't decide on one, and they don't do scoops) - Mocha and Reeses Pieces
A quarter of the following Strange donuts:
Mystical Unicorn
Raspberry Cheesecake
Jelly
Bart's Revenge
Mexican Hot Chocolate
Gooey Butter
More Fish Tacos (from Chava's Mexican Restaurant in Soulard because Mission is closed on Mondays) Chips and Salsa and Guac (oh my!)
A Spinach Pita (at Olympia)
An everything bagel and veggie cream cheese 
The Southern Starter at Sweet Georgia's Juke Joint: Fried Green Tomatoes, Fried okra and onion straws, Goat Cheese and Red Pepper Aioli.

But why else do we travel (besides to spend quality time with the people we love)?  Obviously, it's for the food.  And even though I missed out on Mission Tacos this trip, I'll be back again to (hopefully) help plan the Fortune wedding, and to be a bridesmaid in it!  Boy do I love my college friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment