Monday, November 17, 2014

My #MCM 6 - Book Worm




Varsity Sweater: JCrew, Sweater, Boots: Macy's, Chinos: Bullhead (c/o PacSun),
Button-Down: Gap


A few weeks ago, I wanted to shoot photos after work, but guess what? It is now dark when I get out of work - stupid time change.  So Adam and I headed to the main library downtown!  We found a few aisles with no one near them and snapped a few photos (Sshh! It's the library!).  I was a bit self-conscious about how loud our new camera is, so the photos we took had to be good: quality over quantity (my favorite is the last one).

Adam had never been to the "new" downtown library, so I'm glad I got to take him.  We used to visit this library all the time before they renovated it, but it's as beautiful as ever.  If you live in or near Akron and have some time to kill, be sure to check it out.  I'm still amazed at all the different books, CDs and movies that are there (I could read all day here), not to mention helpful services for people who need them.  When you are finished at the library, be sure to check out any of the amazing restaurants downtown.

What are your secret spots in your hometown?

No comments:

Post a Comment