Sunday, April 26, 2015

4 Days, 5 Outfits

As I mentioned a few posts ago, I was out of town the week before last for work.  And as I've slowly learned, most of my great outfit ideas occur when I have limited resources and no one to document them.  Go figure!  Enter suitcase style!  Thankfully, my hotel room had a great full length mirror to document some of my genius outfit ideas.  

In other news, I can't say that I just thought of this post out of the blue.  I love that the ladies at the Man Repeller are doing a "Closets" series, so I don't feel like such a big dodo taking selfies in my hotel room.  Well, actually, who am I kidding, I still feel like an idiot taking selfies.

Day 1: Travel and Adventure Time!
Jacket: Thrifted (Goodwill Cleveland), Button-Down, Black Skinny Jeans: Levi's,
Booties: Deena and Ozzy (c/o Gabriel Brothers), Jewelry: Assorted, Sunglasses: Rave

Day 2: Meetings and Dinner
Blazer: H&M, Pink Top: Thrifted (Goodwill Akron), White Button-Down: Hand-Me-Down,
Black Trousers: Forever21, White Sandals: Akira, Jewelry: Assorted

Day 3: Meetings at the Ballpark
Jacket, Button-Down: Thrifted (Goodwill Cleveland), Cardigan: Thrifted (Goodwill Akron),
Blue Trousers: UO Surplus, White Sandals: Akira, Jewelry: Assorted

Day 3 (Nighttime): Out on the Town! Blazer: H&M, Button-Down: Thrifted (Goodwill Cleveland),
Black Skinny Jeans: Levi's, Sandals: JCPenny, Jewelry: Assorted

Day 4: Last day of meetings at the Ballpark and Travel
Jacket: Thrifted (Goodwill Cleveland), Button-Down, Skirt: Swapped, 

Booties: Deena and Ozzy (c/o Gabriel Brothers), Jewelry: Assorted

I'm mostly bummed I didn't think of this documentation style sooner (i.e. for my trip to Chicago in March, my vacation in Florida, etc), but live and learn.  There is no shortage of travel in my future.

Here's to documenting more suitcase style!

No comments:

Post a Comment