Friday, August 21, 2015

Kick Some Butt

The Zara Summer Sale strikes again!







Jacket and Khakis: Adam's, Top: Thrifted, Shoes: Zara, Necklace: Forever21, Sunglasses: Found




Needless to say, I am obsessed with these boots.  Not the best summer shoes, but amazing nonetheless.  Maybe next year, I'll branch out and order more things from the summer sale than just shoes, but then again, maybe not.

Summer's winding down, but still hot, so be sure to take advantage of these last few summer weekends to check some things off our your summer bucket list!  My family will be attending the DDAY Conneaut festivities tomorrow (we skipped last year, but you can check out my photos from the year before here - the year Adam asked my dad if he could marry me, so sneaky!), and I can't wait!  It's always nice to hang out on the water, spend time with family and immerse yourself in history.  For those of you who have never been, you can find more information on the weekend's events here!  I think one summer, we'll have to take a long weekend and experience it all.  But until them, I am happy watching re-enactors storm the beach.  

What things are left on your summer bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment