Monday, September 14, 2015

Champion Sound

A lesson in looking "professional" for next to nothing.




Sweater: Hand-me-down, Button-down: Borrowed from Adam, Trousers: Swapped,
Flats: Zara, Sunglasses: DIY


Next to Nothing, or I only spent money on my shoes, sunglasses, and the beads I embellished my sunglasses with (PS they read "Champion Sound" in honor of the Crystal Fighters. If you haven't given them a listen, you are missing out).  Idk how much Adam spent on this shirt I borrowed from him, but I guess that could be considered an added expense.  Or not, it's up to you.

Also, it's possible I am becoming color blind in my old age, or we need new lighting in our house.  I was SURE these trousers had black houndstooth, but when I got to work, I realized they are navy.  Also, Adam's shirt is definitely green, not black as I had originally thought. Oh well.  Happy Accident.  I already have about 17 other ideas for how to style these pants, so I'm not too worried.  They all can't be winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment