Sunday, September 6, 2015

Fancy-Pants: Part 2

An easy outfit for a casual Friday at work or a Labor Day cookout: all you need is a swapped button-down and some DIY denim.




Button-Down: Swapped, Jeans: Thrifted/DIY, Sandals, Belt: Thrifted, Necklaces: Gifted,
Sunglasses: H&M


To say I wear these shoes often, would be the understatement of the summer.  They literally go with everything I own and are super comfortable.  Same story with this button-down.  I lived it in every day I wasn't at work this summer (i.e. the weekend).  Pair these go-to items with some DIY denim, and you have a simple outfit for a casual Friday that transitions easily into date night.

It's Labor Day Weekend here in the US.  And after a jam-packed summer, it's been really nice to have a long weekend with almost zero plans.  We were able to get some much needed work done in our garden, as well as put some finishing touches on our front porch (better late than never, I guess).  Tonight, we're going to my cousin's house for our annual Labor Day/Summer birthday party.  

Do you all have any big plans for this weekend?  Or are you just taking it easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment