Sunday, September 27, 2015

Unexpected

I wasn't kidding when I said it would be the year of the plaid, wrap skirt.






Jean Jacket: Hand-Me-Down, White Button-Down: Gabriel Brothers, Skirt: Thrifted,
Sandals: Akira, Sunglasses: Shop Jeen, Jewelry: Assorted



Although, this is not the other wrap skirt I mentioned previously.  This is a third wrap skirt I found at the Midway Goodwill recently.  Speaking of the Midway Goodwill, I can't believe I hadn't ever been there before my Magnetic Picture Frame workshop in August!  This place is a gold mine.  It's a smaller store, so not as overwhelming as some Goodwill locations, and everything is so organized!  I found this skirt, some khakis (who am I?), a polo for Adam and a men's V-neck sweater (that I plan on living in this winter).

What are some of your favorite Goodwill locations and finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment