Sunday, October 11, 2015

Last of Summer

I think it's safe to say Fall is in full swing around these parts, so here are some photos from the last warm days of summer.








Vest: Noto, Dress: Urban Outfitters, Sandals: JCPenny, Jewelry: Assorted

The first time I wore this dress was on vacation back in March.  The back strap piece broke, so I had to layer another top over it and jerry-rig the straps so it wouldn't fall down all day.  When we returned home (like to Ohio), I was quickly able to sew the broken piece back together, but hadn't worn this dress since.  

A few weeks ago, it was really hot, well really hot for Akron standards, so I wore this breezy dress and layered on a vest to cover the super skinny straps and I was ready for whatever the day had to bring.  In other news, I'm very excited to transition this vest (and others) through fall and into winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment