Monday, October 19, 2015

New Boots

In case any of you forgot how much I love button-downs and skinny jeans, here is your reminder.





Denim Moto and Plaid Button-Down: Hand-Me-Down, Jeans: Old Navy, Boots: Charlotte Russe



It's fall in Ohio, and I couldn't be more excited (although it did snow over the weekend and that was REALLY lame).  (Bring on the "basic"!)  I love summer, but hate it for fashion.  All of the summer clothes I'd like to wear aren't exactly appropriate for a pseudo-professional atmosphere.  But Fall Fashion!  It's like summer fashion on steroids.  Plus then we get to start wearing boots!  Boots are the best.

Also, another confession:  I kind of stole this outfit idea from a mannequin at the Crocker Park Urban Outfitters when Adam and I went to check out the (non-existent) summer sale over Labor Day weekend.  The mannequins there are always dressed to ..... well I'm not sure what they are dressed to do, but they always look great.  I love checking out the store, if only for inspiration, because you know I'm not going to spend a bunch of money on cut-offs and 90s inspired items that I could easily DIY or find at a thrift store.

What are you looking forward to as the seasons change?

No comments:

Post a Comment