Thursday, February 18, 2016

Taking Photos In Parking Lots With Boys

So far it's been a very experimental year for Eleanor's Boots.  And the experimentation continues, this time taking photos in the parking lot at the Acme on State Road. 







Jacket: Thrifted, Wrap Dress: Swapped, Turtleneck: Hand-Me-Down, Boots: DSW, Scarf: JCrew

While we were taking these photos, a young boy and his older brother were walking to their car, and the little boy couldn't stop staring at us.  It was quite comical.  Shortly after, I dissolved into a fit of giggles, and we had to stop.  Sadly, we were unable to capture my new OTK boots in all of their glory, or this amazing wrap dress I got at the Noto swap.  It's a fab wrap dress that I layered over a turtleneck (for extra warmth).  It's a little long, and I'm not the biggest fan of the short-sleeves, so I'm thinking of making some modifications.  Stay tuned for the before/after (it'll come eventually, maybe).  Anyway, all is not lost, it'll be spring soon!  So soon (like Saturday).

No comments:

Post a Comment