Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Varsity Blues

There's this hill between Downtown Akron and Cuyahoga Falls that we always pass on the way back from my cousin's house (well, not always - we do take different routes occasionally).  I've mentioned a few times that I wanted to take blog photos there, so a few weeks ago, we did!







Jacket: JCrew (borrowed from Adam), Button-Down: American Eagle, Pants: JCrew (mine),
Shoes: Thrifted from the "new goods" section, Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe, Bag: PacSun

For the past few months, I've been taking the bus since the transmission in my car needed replacing.  I take the bus in the morning, and Adam picks me up in the afternoon.  This situation has been really good for blogging:  he'll bring the camera when he picks me up, and we'll go find somewhere new to take photos.  It also means lots of pressure to wear a great outfit everyday, as well as lots of content, which is great, but also overwhelming since I'm not posting every day.  Ah #bloggerproblems.

Have you all ever experienced an unexpected up-side from a not-so-great situation? Or am I just a weirdo?  (Yes, is the answer to that question).

No comments:

Post a Comment