Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Spring Has Sprung

Here we are on the "other side" of another trip, and I haven't posted about any of them yet.  Hopefully, you've been following along on Instagram and Snap Chat (u/n: bottesdeleanor).  If not, you aren't missing much, but it's possible I won't post as much here about those trips.  We'll see.  In any case, feel free to check out the below post, I meant to share last week before leaving for St. Louis.

A few weeks months ago, when we went thrifting for Loolapalooza, I found this amazing floral print dress.  Not floral print in the normal way, but floral print in that there are giant flowers printed at the bottom of it.  I wore it at the end of March when we were doing some final touches for the Loolapalooza event, and then again on Friday for the Teacup Planter Workshop.  Needless to say, I think I'm in love.











Vest, Dress: Thrifted, Shoes: Urban Outfitters (via Gabriel Brothers)


I can't remember when I found this vest, but I've had it for quite some time.  I've only worn it a few times, but I definitely need to wear it more often.  It really goes with anything!

That's all about the clothes. Now for some out-takes!



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment