Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Crumblin' Down

Things are happening in Downtown Akron.  I think.  Well, they are taking down condemned buildings so new things can be built and other buildings can be renovated.  At least that's the story.  Either way, it's fascinating to see all of the insane construction going on, especially since I could track this recent building demo every day on my bus ride to work.

Anyway, check out this skirt I used to wear as a dress worn as a skirt (plus some extra attitude just because)!









Top: Hand-Me-Down, Skirt: Thrifted, Belt: Forever 21, Shoes: Gabriel Brothers,
Sunglasses: Noto


I thrifted this skirt in college, but it was a bit big, so I would wear it as a dress, usually over a turtleneck and leggings.  I haven't really worn it in a while, so I decided to wear it (normally) a few weeks ago to work and then to dinner out with Adam.  Speaking of things going on in Downtown Akron, if you haven't been to El Gato yet, get there.  So Delicious.

After a while of being a bit down on Akron, I'm starting to get back into the swing of things:  discovering new places, exploring outside, summertime stuff.  I think summer helps.

Anyway, here are some photos of the ch-ch-changes in Downtown Akron.





I'll let you know how it all turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment