Thursday, June 9, 2016

Derby Day in Conneaut

A few weeks ago, we headed up to Conneaut to spend an early Mother's Day with my mom (and dad).  Splitting one day between two families can be tough, and we didn't want the stress, so we split two days between two families - much better.

It also coincided with Derby Day.  So since I didn't get to take my ginormous black, floppy hat with me to St Pete Beach, I wore it in honor of the Derby (not the horse racing and animal cruelty part, just the fashion).








Romper: Swapped (Forever21), Hat: H&M, Sandals: Urban Outfitters, Sunglasses: Noto

I scored this romper at a recent swap.  I don't think I'll ever forget when I was trying it on (over my clothes), I had it backwards, and it wouldn't fit.  The girl who brought it said, "You know you are putting that on backwards?", so I turned it around, and it fit like a glove!  Magic.  

Know what else is magic? Lake Erie.  It's crazy that just on the other side of the water is Canada, but less crazy since we get French Canadian radio stations up at the cottage.


Hope you all enjoyed your days with your mothers (or mother-like figures) - now what to get dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment