Thursday, June 2, 2016

#MCM 11 - Florida Tourist Style 2

Continuing with this week's "Adam on Vacation" theme (he's actually smiling in these photos!), here are some photos of his Day 2 #ootd.


Be still my heart <3

Button-Down: PacSun, Tank: H&M, Shorts: Thrifted, Sandals: Target






I thrifted these shorts for Adam when we went on our second #epicthrifttrip back in February, and I'm so glad that he liked them!  They have a subtle sailboat print on top of stripes, and I think they are just perfect.  I bought them for Adam, but I wasn't sure that he would like them.  I should have been more confident in my decision to purchase them for him because he's the king of funky prints - at least he's getting more confident with them. 

These photos were taken on our walk back to the hotel from our breakfast at The Hangar on the second day of our St Pete Beach vacation.  Meandering really is the best form of transportation.   

Missed out on all of the vacation style action?  Check out my #ootds here, here and here and Adam's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment