Sunday, June 19, 2016

Quiet Trapper

Two weeks ago, we kicked off summer concert season with TWO shows at the Grog Shop: Tuesday to see Aesop Rock (for the umpteenth time) and Sunday to see Blitzen Trapper (for the first time).  Wow.  I always forget how many great shows happen during the summer, and the Grog Shop is my favorite venue.  I just wish every show wasn't on a Tuesday.

I didn't get photos of my #ootd for the Aesop show (a sequin top, these jeans and creepers), but for the Blitzen Trapper show, I wore a flowy dress and flats AND we took photos before the show.

Check it.















We continued the summer concert momentum with a Hawthorne Heights show last Friday (you probably saw a sneak peek of that #ootn on instagram) and Motion City Soundtrack tomorrow night.  We'll finish off the month with Against Me! on Monday, 6/27.  Phew.  I'm exhausted just thinking about them all (but oh so excited!).

As for this outfit, I got this maxi dress years ago at the UO Surplus store in Chicago.  Every time I wear it, I forget how low it goes.  Luckily, I bought this crochet bikini top earlier this year in an online bathing suit buying frenzy.  I haven't worn it as a bikini top yet, but it goes perfectly with this dress.  So stoked.  

Are there any shows you all are looking forward to this summer, or summer items you only get to wear during the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment