Thursday, August 11, 2016

Fiddler on the Roof

Easy summer layers for a casual Friday at work.









Top, Dress: Thrifted, Sandals: Akira, Sunglasses: Noto, Earrings: Assorted


You all have seen this dress before here, but not as a dress.  Plus, I haven't shared the story of how I found it yet. 

On our second #thrifttrip, we went south, to the Jackson Township Goodwill and the North Canton Goodwill. I spent all my time at our first stop helping my brother thrift some new clothes for his wardrobe (STILL haven't shared what we found), so I didn't really get time to look for myself. At our second stop, I headed straight to the dress rack and found this gem. The pattern was what drew me in - so whimsical!  And thankfully, it fit.  

That's the risk you run with thrifting: falling in love with an item and not being able to fit in it. Hopefully, if that item doesn't fit you, you have an amazing group of #thriftbuddies, and one of them will love it just as much as you would.

No comments:

Post a Comment