Thursday, September 8, 2016

Summer Uniform

I had a mild freak-out when I realized I didn't have any more photos to share from D-Day weekend, but then I remembered I have A ton of new outfits to share with you all!  Plus, a new pair of shoes from my LAST Solestruck order (cue sobbing).

It only seems fitting that I would figure out my summer uniform at the end of summer, right? Well, I did and brain blast, it consists of a maxi dress and a jean jacket (or blazer).  Check it out!















Jean Jacket: Thrifted, Dress: Target, Sandals: Lust for Life (c/o Solestruck), Sunglasses: Noto
Jewelry: Assorted

I've thoroughly enjoyed this summer's scorching temps and am squeezing all the remaining warm weather out of these days, but I'm def v excited for fall and layering. Just today I was thinking about layering a chunky knit over any of my maxi dresses for fall and pairing with ankle boots or even knit tights!

What do you look forward to in the new season?