Wednesday, September 28, 2016

THE Jean Jacket

TFW When the thrifting gods look down on you and gift you the thrifted denim jacket of your dreams.
















Denim Jacket, Plaid Skirt: Thrifted, Goodwill Akron; Button-Down: F21 Men (c/o Adam),
Neclaces: Hand-Me-Down, Land of Plenty; Sandals, Purse: Charlotte Russe, Sunglasses: Rave

Also, TFW when you should have just worn the gladiator sandals to work. To be honest, I was a bit premature in wearing this jacket out, but I just couldn't wait.  When I picked it out on our last #epicthrifttrip, I didn't expect it to be as amazing as it is.  I didn't even try it on at the store.  I thought "A thrifted denim jacket is a thrifted denim jacket", but I was pleasantly surprised at how amazing this one was.

Now I wear it all the time.  

Where have you been all my life, jacket?

No comments:

Post a Comment