Friday, October 14, 2016

Black and White

You all may have noticed, but I've kind of given up on my Week-End Round-Up links...for now. Until I'm inspired again to start it back up, I thought I'd share some of the projects I've been working on.

This week, check out an easy DIY watch!







Denim Jacket, Zip-Up Top, Pants: Thrifted, Goodwill Akron, Sandals: Lust for Life, Solestruck,
Sunglasses: Noto, Watch: Forever 21, DIY









Wanna make your own scarf watch? Take an old watch. Ditch the lame strap it came with. Thread any scarf or ribbon you own through the back prongs (not sure what else to call the little pieces that loop through the strap and connect to the watch face) on the watch face. Wrap the scarf/ribbon around your wrist, and tie. All set!

I didn't love the skull and cross bones scarf, so I switched to a tied-dyed version, and was so much happier with my watch. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. Since I had replaced the battery in one of Adam's old watches to make my "new" watch, he obviously wanted his watch back once it was fixed. But that's the great thing about an easy DIY: they are easy to un-do or re-do, depending on who's wearing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment