Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Inspired By: Emma Roberts

I guess it's been a while since I've been inspired by a celebrity look I've seen. But I've been saving this one of Emma Roberts for a while now, and earlier this month was the perfect time to test it out. 


I was gallery sitting for the last day of voting for the Akron Art Prize and wanted to look pulled together, but casual. I also knew I'd be on my feet all day, so I landed on a Canadian Tuxedo, mostly inspired by Emma's all denim lewk. 










Denim Jacket: Thrifted, Button-Down: Hand-Me-Down, Jeans: Levi's, Lace-Up Flats: Target

Of course when Adam saw what I had pulled together, he told me I looked like "the President and CEO of Levi-Strauss". 

I quite like that denim is so versatile you can pull together a whole outfit with different shades of it (including shoes). I like it so much, that I shared that bit of fashion advice with a random girl at the Cleveland Flea a few weekends ago.  

Share the love, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment