Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Ride Again

Can you tell this orange skirt is the MVP of my wardrobe? And to think I almost didn't buy it because it was "too bright". 









Button-Down: Modern Amusement (PacSun), Skirt: JCrew, Booties: Charlotte Russe,
Necklaces: Francesca's (one new, one swapped)


Amazingly enough a neon orange skirt can really go with anything. I won't go as far as to say it's a "neutral", but I have to say, I wear it far more than I thought I would. 

You know what's not a wardrobe staple? Uncomfortable shoes. I wore these shoes for the first time in a while, and boy were they uncomfortable. One of the bright spots of using public transportation as your main point of transport is weeding out shoes you should never have bought to make room for more. 

What are some of your surprise wardrobe staples?

No comments:

Post a Comment