Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Not Trying to Get Political

I have to say, I'm quite excited that I have such a stock-pile of past outfit photos since I doubt I'll be able to get home from work before the sun goes down. #thanksdaylightsavingstime







Trench: UNIF, Tunic: H&M, Jeans: Levi's, Creepers: Vagabond/Urban Outfitters,
Necklaces: DIY, Sunglasses: Noto


In other news, it's Election Day in the U.S.! You know what that means? It means every American has the opportunity to make their voice heard. This election is so important. Not just because it decides our next President, but because there are so many other names on the ballot that you all should be casting a vote for. 

I know it's hard to listen to a girl who is standing next to a Clinton/Kaine sign, but as long as you took the time to vote today, I don't care who you voted for. Voting is such a great responsibility, and we all need to take advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment