Thursday, March 16, 2017

Saving Daylight - P2

You will not hear me complaining about Daylight Saving time anymore. We might lose an hour on one day, but dang! we get so much extra sunlight in the evening. Which makes taking photos (like these) in our entryway obsolete (at least for a bit). 











Kimono: Vintage, Top: Theyskens Theory (Hand-Me-Down), Trousers: JCrew,
oots: YES!, Socks: Gabriel Brothers, Necklace: The Jewelry Box



This outfit accomplishes a few goals:
1. It's basically pajamas, so v. comfy.
2. It's v loose so it hides a growing baby bump that isn't exactly public knowledge yet. 
3. There might be one more thing, but I can't remember it now.

This was another one of those outfits that came together by accident. I wanted to wear my vintage kimono to work one day, but wasn't sure with what. Then, I noticed the green in the kimono was the same green as my linen JCrew pants, so bam! Outfit made. 

What do you look for in an outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment