Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Pants Before Dresses

Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but the hardest part about maternity dressing is not being able to wear proper pants.

I started this outfit by layering a dress over my sleeveless button-down, but I just wasn't feeling it. Since it was a Thursday, I didn't think overalls would be appropriate, but I really wanted to wear them. So I did. And this outfit is so much better because of them. 






Kimono, Button-Down, Shoes: Hand-Me-Down, Overalls: Levi's,
Necklaces: Francesca's Collections (one via swap), Sunglasses: Big Fun






I think one of the greatest things I've learned from dressing an ever-growing bump is to not take myself too seriously. For whatever reason, I've built up this mentality that I have to dress up for work, but that's not the case. We don't have a dress code, so as long as I look presentable, what's wrong with swapping overalls for a dress? 

Nothing that I can think of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment