Thursday, June 22, 2017

Greyscale

Wrap dresses have been a surprise staple for me during pregnancy. As I've gotten bigger, I've been waiting for them to not fully cover my belly, but I keep being pleasantly surprised. This one was a gift from a friend, and I can't wait to wear it when I'm not pregnant since it's such a simple piece to style. 









Dress: GIfted (Old Navy), Sandals: Solestruck (Lust for Life), Tank: Hand-me-down,
Sunglasses: Noto, Necklaces: DIY

As I mentioned in this post, I finally took the time to make a bunch of necklaces I've been meaning to make for a while now. These two were part of that spree. The skull wrap-around necklace was loosely based off a necklace I saw in a shop window. I like the one I made, but I think I need to swap out the cord, as this cord doesn't stay tied for long. When I wore it, I felt like I was constantly re-adjusting it, and that's just no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment