Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Orange You Glad P3

Or "I like turtles". A few weeks ago, I wore exclusively monochrome outfits. This day was brought to you by the color orange. Sometimes, you just need a little monochrome in your life, right? 





Kimono: LulaRoe Lindsay, Dress: Target, Shoes: Lust for Life (via Solestruck),
Big Turtle Necklace: DIY, Little Turtle Necklace: Jewelry Box Fundraiser, Sunglasses: Big Fun


Recently, I went on a jewelry-making spree, and by "jewelry-making spree", I mean I updated or added chains to a bunch of "beads" I had lying around. This big turtle pendant was one of those "beads". I got this pendant at a swap and knew it would be an easy update. I had to play around with a few different chain options, so this necklace didn't feel like too much, but I got there eventually. It's all about the journey, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment