Tuesday, September 26, 2017

"A Song to Say Good-bye"

It's official: my white sandals are dead (well, almost). I'm sure many of you are rejoicing, since they are all I've been wearing, and how boring is that? 













Button-Down: Levi's (Hand-me-down), Trousers: Banana Republic (Thrifted),
Sandals: Lust for Life, Sunglasses: Big Fun


I thought we were well on our way into fall weather, but it looks like we are in an Indian Summer situation instead. I'm not sure I have a strong opinion either way, but I was looking forward to wearing pants, since I've been over shorts for a few weeks now. 

I thrifted these trousers earlier this year when I was pregnant, but never got around to wearing them (are you noticing a theme?). They are lightweight enough for a warm day, but I can see them working well with warmer clothes for cooler weather. I was also hesitant to wear them to work, because I thought they were too pajama-y. But I gave them a chance, and they aren't that pajama-y (at least they don't look like it in these photos). I think they'll be just fine to wear to work (when I return after maternity leave).

No comments:

Post a Comment