Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Primary Colors

I wasn't kidding when I said I was on a Tshirt and jeans spree. Ok, these pants aren't technically jeans, but close enough. Like the pants from my last post, I bought them in the same shopping trip, and hadn't worn them ever. 











Jean Jacket: Thrifted, Tshirt: LulaRoe, Trousers: J Crew, Flats: Target, Sunglasses: PacSun

I recently switched over my closet from pregnancy clothes to post-pregnancy clothes (i.e. breastfeeding-friendly tops), but I think I need to do another cleanse because I'm not at all inspired by anything in my closet, besides these pants (and all of the others I couldn't wear while I was pregnant). The only real interesting thing to do to style a Tshirt and jeans? The half-tuck. 

What do you all do when you aren't inspired by your clothes?

No comments:

Post a Comment