Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Influenced

In the 7+ years of reading blogs (6 of writing my own), I think I've only been influenced a few times by other bloggers (the Jeffrey Campbell Lita and Sam Edelman Zoe come to mind). These jeans are the most recent item I caved to because I was influenced by another influencer. I'm still trying to figure out how to style them my way, but I couldn't resist the unique front-buttons: sort of nautical-inspired, but with a modern twist. 








Blazer: Thrifted, Sweater: Hand-Me-Down, Jeans: Zara, Flats: H&M, Sunglasses: Forever21


I've had this blazer for a few years, but only recently started to wear it more frequently (I wore it almost exclusively for last year's Kentucky trip). The sweater is a new hand-me-down from my mom. And these H&M flats are leftover from my pregnancy slip-on shoe craze. 

Now that I'm thinking back to that Kentucky trip, these jeans would be a perfect swap for the mom jeans I wore during that trip. Glad I have this blog to remind me of these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment