Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Flat Out

I shared Adam's Cleveland Adventure Wear yesterday, so thought I'd share mine today!








Apparently, it's really painful to pose this way.



Hat: Gabriel Brothers, Dress: Goodwill Akron, Sandals: Charlotte Russe, Sunglasses: Rave


Recently, I orgnaized another #ThriftTrip with some friends. This time we headed to the Goodwill Akron location in Lakemore. Since I was helping my little brother seek out some new shorts, I alerted the others to something I was seeking out: A long button-down dress.  That's the beauty of thrifting in a group: you can look out for each other. Amazingly, Rachel spotted this dress and shared - she could have kept it for herself, but she didn't. Now that's selflessness. 

At first I thought it was a bit too 90s mom for me, but I took a chance, and it paid off handsomely. As always, these gladiator sandals saved the day, and kept me from looking too much like the mom from "Liar, Liar". The slits and overall flowy-ness of the dress made for the perfect #ootd to do some exploring up in Cleveland.

What is your go-to look for a bit of exploration?

No comments:

Post a Comment