Monday, March 23, 2015

Ruffled Feathers


Trench: Hand-Me-Down, Denim Dress: UO, Turtleneck: Thrifted, Moccasin Booties:
American Eagle, Backpack: PacSun, Sunglasses: H&M, Jewelry: Assorted







Last weekend I went on a thrift adventure with Jessica and Rachel in Cleveland to look for items for Jessica's collection for the Goodwill, Goodstyle Fashion Show (May 7th from 6-9PM - tickets on sale here).  Jessica had a pretty specific vision, and we were able to find pieces that fit the bill.  I'm so sad I won't be able to model again this year, as I'll be in Miami for a work trip.  Check out last year's event here.

For our thrift adventure, I wore this denim dress I got from the Urban Outfitters Surplus store (love that place!) when I was in Chicago at the beginning of the month.  Since it wasn't quite warm enough to wear it alone, I took a tip out of the Leandra Medine style book and layered a turtleneck underneath.  I'm so happy it's warmer now, so I don't have to wear socks* and can bust out my more fun shoe options, like these wannabe moccasins from American Eagle.  I've also been living in this DIY trench coat my Aunt gave me last fall (she took the pleather sleeves from another jacket and sewed them onto this trench - genius!).

In general, I'm so excited for spring and warmer weather!  What are you most excited about for the new season?

*Jk it snowed today.  Am I in West Palm Beach yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment