Thursday, November 1, 2018

Orange You Glad P5

Another day, another long break between blog posts. We recently got internet at the new house, and I have to say, idk how I feel about it. I thought I'd be all about having internet again, but it is amazing how productive I was without it. Of course, it's so nice to be able to stream podcasts while doing the dishes, zone out watching insta-stories, or even blog! Plus, being able to work from home with a sick baby (toddler?), has been pretty great too. 














Blazer: H&M, Button-Down: Thrifted, Skirt: JCrew, Slides: Zara, Sunglasses: ReDress

Re: this outift, it's been a minute since we took these photos, as I think it was the first work day after moving into our new house (and we've been here about a month now). I think I've mentioned this before, but the lighting at the new house is pretty amazing, and that includes our cute backyard. Just out of frame is a sweet little playhouse that I can't wait to fix up for #babydangerdrennen. I'll share more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment