Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hip to Be Square






Lace Top: Clothing Swap, Yellow tank: Hand-me-down, Jeans: Random shop in Angers,
Heels: c/o Gabriel Brothers, Jewelry: Assorted

This lace top is one of the pieces I snagged at the clothing swap last weekend.  I was running late for work on Monday, so I didn't get as much time to think about how to style it (ummm, there are literally a million).  Has that ever happened to you?  You get dressed in the morning, head out the door, and realize there were a bunch of other ways you'd rather wear what you are wearing?  That happened on Monday.  Of course, all of the ways I wanted to style this top, I couldn't because of work, and our slight dress code, but I think this outfit turned out all right.  

This top though:  I think it can be wore off the shoulder - the collar is stretchy, and I think it would look cute paired with a crop top, skinny jeans and boots (toughen it up a bit).  Maybe one day.  I still have so much left to style from the swap.  I did manage to switch up my wide-leg trousers for shorts and heels to meet a friend for sushi.         


Stay tuned for more from the swap!

No comments:

Post a Comment