Monday, March 11, 2013

Civic Duty



Chambray Shirt: American Eagle, Leopard Chambray:  Rue 21, Wide-Leg Suspender Trousers: Some shop in Angers, Black Wedges: Wet Seal, Jewelry:  Assorted
Saturday, Adam and I volunteered at the Summit Artspace for the new show "Fresh and Q".  Every year, they do a special exhibition where they pick a random "and" something.  One year it was "Fresh and Witty", this year is "Fresh and Q", where all the pieces have something to do with the letter "Q".  After a few hours of sitting around, I asked Adam to take some blog photos because it's been what? yeah! over a week since I posted last.  Of course, I had to pose like we were in our own gallery, but obviously it's not ours; we just hold down the fort.  Now we're watching SNL, and I can't concentrate, so look at some of the art from the show (below).




And some "bloopers":



Now go see some art (it's free)!

No comments:

Post a Comment