Sunday, January 26, 2014

56th Grammy Awards

Let's be honest.  I only watch the Grammy's for the hilarious antics (Ozzy introducing Ringo Starr), crazy outfits and LL Cool J.  This year though, I have to be honest, kind of a let down.  Yeah, it was cool when Pink hung, spiraling from the ceiling, but haven't we seen that before?  Either way, since I haven't been able to post any personal outfit photos lately because I'm lazy, and we've been in various states of hysteria over the weather, here's another style round-up, this time from the Grammys!

It's obvious the guys won this round:

Sean Lennon and Charlotte Kemp Muhl
Macklemore (I'm not sure what Ryan Lewis is wearing)
Miguel
Just Wiz
Daft Punk
The ladies had some good outfits too:

Rita Ora and Calvin Harris
Chrisette Michele
Cyndi Lauper

All photos via Eonline and The Cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment