Friday, November 9, 2018

Black and White and Red All Over

I have to say, I was already obsessed with the combo of this button-down and skirt, but then I added this blazer I thrifted during Dina's "Thrift Day Out" in September, and it really took the combo to another level. 

I was hesitant to buy this blazer, because it's about several sizes too big, but it was too good to leave behind. The velvet collar and plaid print are perfect. I wore it again recently with a button-down that has a similar red, plaid print, and it was just glorious. A little warm, but glorious. I think layering this blazer over a chunky sweater is the next step. 











Also, check our new play house! I mentioned it in my last blog post. Isn't it cute? I haven't been inside yet, because I have an insane fear of ticks, but next spring, the pachysandra is coming out, and I'll be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment