Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Embellished

With our waning daylight during the week, I'm taking a new approach to sharing outfits with you all. If you haven't been following along, I've been trying to share daily outfit snaps via Instastories (@bottesdeleanor). Beyond that, I haven't been up to much in the documentation department, because it hasn't been a priority. But this past weekend, Adam and I were able to capture the two outfits I wore, so I'll be sharing those this week. 

First up: this one with a statement jacket...shirt? Still not sure exactly what it is, other than amazing.











Jacket, Boots: Zara, Turtleneck: JCrew, Trousers: Old Navy


A few weeks back, I decided I needed a pair of pointy-toe, flat, black booties. I did a preliminary search online, and then realized I was being dumb, and headed straight for Zara's website and found these. While I was there, I obviously got side-tracked and found this jacket (which I can't find now). The only thing missing is some fringe, but the fringe effect of the tassels makes up for that. 

I don't normally like to wear more than one piece from one shopping trip, but felt like this could be the exception since these new boots are pretty basic (and I'll be wearing them all the time). I'm also a little disappointed with myself for using all fast fashion, brand new pieces: Zara, JCrew, Old Navy, Urban Outfitters? I think I could do better, and I will, as I figure out new, fun ways to wear this amazing jacket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment