Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Empowered

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and ate your weight in delicious food! We made it to both Thanksgiving parties on the day of, so I'm counting that as a victory!

Today, I'm sharing this great sweatshirt I picked up at Yellow Cake's Last Hullabaloo a few weeks ago from Oceanne. I love their jewelry, but they also sell these great (super soft) T-Shirts and sweatshirts with fun sayings. This one reads: Empowered Women Empower Women. I love the notion of empowering each other, and this sweatshirt reminds me to do better at that. I can't find a link to shop the sweatshirt online, but here's the T-Shirt version.













Sweatshirt: Oceanne, Polo: Smucker Store, Overalls: Vintage, Boots: Zara, Belt: Urban Outfitters




Hope you all enjoy the silly photos at the end of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment