Saturday, March 30, 2019

Party Pants

Guess how many sets of outfit photos I've taken this winter? Three. Well three sets of outfit photos between Black Friday and last month. Not sure if that is technically winter, but who cares. 

In any case, here are some photos of the outfit I wore to my SIL's baby shower back in February. After the shower, Adam and I went out to dinner together. 









Blazer: Pendleton (Thrifted); Turtleneck, Earrings: JCrew, Jeans: Thrifted/DIY,
Boots: Zara, Belt: Urban Outfitters

In all honesty, I've tried posting several different blog posts over the course of the winter, but can't hit "publish". I'd have to say blogging is NOT like riding a bike. I haven't seriously thought about posting since November, and it is obvious. Don't get me wrong, I've thought about the stuff I could post, or had fleeting thoughts to take outfit photos, but other than that, blogging hasn't broken into the top of my list of priorities. I sure do miss it, but I'm not sure what I miss about it. It's not styling, because I do that on the daily and share those outfits with you all via Instagram stories. Maybe it's taking the time to reflect on something that isn't work-related? Something as frivolous as an outfit? When I figure it out, you'll all be the first to know. In the meantime, feel free to keep an eye out for super sporadic posts, or check out the work I'm doing this year with Goodwill Akron here. Xoxo, Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment