Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Wide-Leg Overalls

Man oh man do I love these overalls. I bought them last year during Urban Outfitters's end of year sale, and I have to say I wasn't 100% sold on them, but chalked that up to being newly pregnant and not sure what my body was doing. A month later, and my baby bump was coming along nicely, and I was living in these overalls. Oh yeah, I'm pregnant again (!!!!!), but more on that later. And now I can no longer wear these overalls because my baby bump is too large for these overalls. Oh well. 









Turtleneck, Earrings: JCrew, Overalls: Urban Outfitters, Boots: Zara

As you might have noticed, I've been holding out on sharing I'm pregnant on social media. Mostly because it's still such a weird, foreign concept for me (social media over-sharing, not pregnancy), but also because it's already weird enough to talk about pregnancy in person, so sharing it online makes it seem even weirder. But that's probably just me. I'm very glad to be growing our little family, so should just suck it up and shout it from the rooftops. But it's also kind of tough for me to share this news with strangers when my only child isn't old enough to fully understand what's about to happen to him. But to be honest, do Adam and I even know what's about to happen to us. Two under two (depending on when Baby Chaos arrives)? It'll be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment