Friday, September 11, 2015

Like the Cool Kids

I've been wanting to rock a neck tie like all the cool kids (i.e. other bloggers), and I FINALLY did it!







Button-Down: Swapped, Top: Gabriel Brothers, Jeans: UO Surplus, Oxfords: Target
c/o Goodwill, Jewelry: Assorted, Sunglasses, H&M, Bandana: Dollar General 





I was worried when I got dressed on a random Friday morning, that I might be going a little overboard with this Western-inspired look, but luckily, I had zero time to get ready and overthink it, so I just went with it.  And I'm so glad I did!  I feel that when you wear something challenging one time, it won't be hard to do it again.  Let's hope that's the case with neckwear - I've always been a fan, but it can be tough to pull off without looking like a flight attendant, or rodeo clown (not that there is anything wrong with either profession).

What is something that's challenged you in the styling arena?

No comments:

Post a Comment