Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Frills

Let's be honest, there is nothing that spectacular about this outfit. It honestly took me three seconds to pick it out and put it on. 

The real reason I'm sharing these photos: my new haircut. Chelsea at Apothoclaire is a hair-cutting phenom. Not only is she is a great person, but when I go to her and tell her I'm torn between a bowl cut and upkeep to my current bob, this is what she came up with. Amazing. Obviously, my favorite part are the bangs. Every time I accidentally grow my bangs out, I forget how much I miss baby bangs. And when I get them back, all is right in the world (well maybe not the world, but at least my hair). 











Blouse: Hand-Me-Down, Skirt: DIY/Thrifted (Goodwill Akron), Sandals: Lust for Life,
Sunglasses: ReDress

No comments:

Post a Comment