Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Warning or Hibernation






Sweater: Borrowed from Adam, Green Plaid: Hand-me-down from Adam, Jeans: Old Navy, Booties: Black
Poppy (C/o PacSun), Jewelry: Assorted

Our long Thanksgiving break has come and gone, and it's back to the daily grind.  This can only mean one thing (at least in winter), uniform time!  This post will serve as my warning to you, my dear readers, that one of a few things will happen:

1. I will wear a variation on this outfit for the next 4-6 months
2. which means I won't post very often, because honestly, how often do you all want to see an outfit like this?
3.  All of the above.
4. OR I could be incredibly inspired (mostly by this post by Nemesis, Babe), and conjure up some amazing, wacky, winter outfits.

Only time will tell.

In other news, Adam and I went Black Friday shopping, ish.  We ventured down to Belden Village at about 4PM on Black Friday.  He bought nothing (such self control!), and I bought these boots (plus a jersey jumpsuit and a jumper) from PacSun.  They were $10 (the boots)!  Seriously.  So that was cool (the other stuff was cheap too).  Then we gorged on food at Quaker Steak.  I bought some other stuff, mostly finishing touches to my holiday party outfit(s), so that's always good.  Which reminds me!  I can't take that long of a hiatus from posting since Adam and I have two holiday parties the weekend of 12/13.  So that's at least one guaranteed post, maybe 2!  It is the giving season!

Anyway, I think that's enough rambling for now.  Did any of you score any great deals on Black Friday?  Do Share!

P.S. Let's just pretend that the above photos are incredibly artistic and not just blurry.  Deal?  With it getting dark so early, I'm going to have to get used to shooting indoors, or just make myself get away from the office at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment