Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Back at It

Almost a week after Harvey's birth, we ventured out to our local coffee shop. For some reason, I'd been having anxiety about taking the baby too far away from home being so new at this "mom" thing.

When we got home, I asked Adam to take a few blog photos. It's amazing how something as superficial as taking some blog photos can make a person feel a little more normal. With a change as huge as having a baby, it seems important to keep parts of you that were around pre-baby.










Top, Skirt: Thrifted, Sunglasses: H&M, Flats: Charlotte Russe



I can't say that my style will return to fully "normal" post pregnancy, as there are still limitations with breast-feeding, etc, but it's sure nice to wear separates again, tuck shirts into my skirts/pants, you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment