Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Denim, Denim, Denim

I've probably asked this before, but I'm asking again: is there such a thing as too much denim? I'm going with "no". I guess maybe swapping out my shirt with a denim button-down might have pushed the denim limit, but as long as it's a different shade of denim, I think we're good. 













Me: Denim Jacket, High Tops: Thrifted, Turtleneck: Jcrew Factory, Jeans: Forever 21,
Belt Bag: Zara, Bandana: Free, Sunglasses: Big Fun
Harvey: Plaid shirt: Gifted (Old Navy), Striped shirt: Gifted (Petit Bateau), Khaki Pants: Borrowed,
Socks: Old Navy






I thought I wrote about my recent obsession with wide-leg trousers, but I guess not! So I'll share here: recently, I went through a wide-leg trousers phase - wide-leg dress pants, wide-leg jeans. I don't know where this obsession came from, but I found myself on the hunt for some wide leg jeans. I found this pair of wide-leg jeans at Forever 21, and they are pretty great. They go well with my new belt bag from Zara that I'm obsessed with. And Harvey steals the show, so it doesn't really matter what I'm wearing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment