Saturday, April 27, 2013

Happily Ever After




Miss These Guys!

Blazer: H&M, Floral Dress: American Eagle (c/o Audrianna's closet), Yellow wedges: Charlotte Russe, Jewelry: Assorted


























To culminate my week of Panama City Beach Blog posts, I had to end with the SOLE reason why we went:  Jenelle (Haas) Weaver's wedding.  Jenelle is a close friend of mine from college.  She truly is one of the most inspiring, kind women I've ever met, and the fact that she met someone as wonderful and caring as her now-husband, makes me so happy and proud of her.  Their wedding was just as beautiful and perfect as they are.  I wish I could have spent more time with her and my college friends (above), but we had to get back to real life in Ohio.  The 32 hours we spent in the car in 4 days was totally worth it, if not to see these crazy kids I haven't seen since college.  And also, to see this kid dressed like this (love it):

Blazer: Kenneth Cole, Button-Down:  Izod, Chinos:  PacSun

No comments:

Post a Comment